Saturday, May 31, 2008

Negotiating Camp

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

This week I was unable to meet with Otilia to discuss camp because she's having a medical issue. This makes me a little anxious, but so far I think we're in a good place. We're close to nailing down the schedule and next weekend all our principal players (PCV instructors) will be together in Ploiesti to talk about the camp. It's going to be a crazy busy weekend for sure, but it will be a nice change to communicate with each other face to face.

In the meantime we have set the dates for the Baru camp, which makes me feel good. We have two weeks in between for planning and whatever else needs to be done.

For now I have a list of questions for Otilia the next time I see her, a letter of agreement between the Peace Corps volunteers and Red Cross outlining the responsibilities of each organization, and I want to be taken to see the campground whenever possible before Friday.

New features on the blog - I added a poll so assert your opinion on this week's topic, and I added links to some fine camp-planning and activity resources. And, and and I have a package to pick up this Tuesday...what could it be? Could it be...Marshmallows?

No comments: